NON-UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI EVENTS: Nights and Weekend Visitors (M-F, 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., and Weekends 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.):During these hours, all parking lots and garages are PayByPhone capable to facilitate parking payment, and on-foot pay stations are available in the general areas – visitor’s parking map. The parking session is valid in any color zone, and it is not limited to the posted location number. For example, a three-hour parking session initiated in the Red color zone allows for the vehicle to be moved between color zones within the three-hour parking session. Using PayByPhone or the on-foot pay stations, automatically registers the vehicle’s license plate with the university
Parking Cost: PayByPhone is $1.50/hourly, plus .27 cents transaction fee. Parking session of 5-hours or more converts to all day parking at $8 plus .27 cents transaction fee. On-foot pay station is $1.50/hourly; no transaction fee.
Parking Permit Options:
- Purchase a parking permit in advance for $6. For instructions on purchasing the permit online and creating an account, click here.
- PayByPhone: Download PayByPhone app and create account – Click icon Parking cost $1.50 per hour plus .27 cents transaction fee. Credit card only (cash not accepted).
- Pay Station: Available on graduation day at Watsco parking area. Parking cost $1.50 per hour plus. 27 cents transaction fee. Credit card only (cash not accepted).
How to use PayByPhone
- Create a PayByPhone account at https://www.paybyphone.comor call 1-877-885-8899. You will need to provide an email address, mobile phone number, vehicle’s license plate, and a credit card.
- Using a smartphone, download PayByPhoneapp from the Blackberry, Google Play, or iOS App Store.
- Enter the location code posted in the parking area signage.
- Enter parking duration.
- Extend parking time from your smart phone, visit https://www.paybyphone.com, or call 1-877-885-8899.