THURSDAY, MAY 10, 2018
HONORS DAY CONVOCATION
A celebration of academic excellence for undergraduate students.
This ceremony is expected to be about 60 minutes long. For more information, please visit the Honors Program’s website.
GRADUATE DEGREE CEREMONIES
Master’s Degree Ceremony for all Spring and Summer master’s degree candidates (except Law) from all schools and colleges and UOnline programs.
- School of Architecture
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Miami Business School
- School of Communication
- School of Education and Human Development
- College of Engineering
- Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
- Miller School of Medicine (master’s degrees only)
- Frost School of Music
- School of Nursing and Health Studies
Doctoral Degree Ceremony and Hooding for all Spring and Summer doctoral degree candidates (except J.D. and M.D.) from all schools and colleges.
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Education
- Doctor of Musical Arts
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (typically recognized in Fall)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy